Friday, February 6, 2009

Postal Service - Suddenly Everything has Changed

Wow... I will say I do not know what to feel. I have met someone who reminds me of her. Her intellect, her personality, her musical taste, they all have hit my bruised heart in the places its been hurting for the last 3 months. I am glad to see there isnt really only one. This new girl isnt the same person and by no means does she look like her. I am not in love with her, but I do think I like her. And I plan to get to her know her and see where it can develop. I am afraid however of losing this new girl too. I think it would be a horrible blow to my character. Ive been told the risk is worth it. I have been talking to her the last few weeks and we have pick up some steam in terms of conversation. The similarities in taste is somewhat shocking yet expected. Though her actual thoughts are a total mystery. I have seen strong signs of trust at the very least. I hate it when things are still up in the air.

No comments: