Saturday, September 6, 2008

Don't Wake Me Up...

Its pretty much the end of week 1. No doubt I had my very core beliefs and ideals challenged. Last night was the first time I dreamed about her. Everything was alright with her. She was talking to me again... We were laughing and joking, and me questioning the realism of this world I was in. Of course I woke up early again... Even though my body only seems to want about 5-6 hours of sleep, I know I still need alot more rest. I spent yesterday knocking out 3 times at my friend's place at different parts of the day. What am I suppose to do... I don't know... I have to go back home today and visit my parents and grandma. Honestly, I am in such depressing mood, that I don't want to visit them. Not because I'm playing the lone wolf card, but because I don't want them to worry and wonder. I won't tell them... its too much... I especially don't want my grandma to see me depress. She has not been feeling good herself, and she has been asking for me at home. Regradless, I will be going back and doing my best to act normal...

Well I learned something... Some music just isnt aquired tasted. Ive listen to 64 different songs which is a good sampling for the alternative techno/dance music my old roommate has, and I have only liked about 8 different songs. The rest is just not growing onto me. I don't hate the songs... but I'm just not absorbing it into me.

No comments: