Thursday, September 11, 2008

Trouble Sleeping -- Corinne Bailey Rae

It is roughly 7am right now, and I am fully awake alone... My day doesn't start until noon today, and I just finished summer school. I went to bed just before 3am and work up at 6:30am not exactly sure why. I have too much energy to just easily go back to sleep. My sleeping patterns have drastically changed these last 2 weeks. I now wake up earlier than my alarm clock roughly in the time fram of 8-9am. The sad part is I don't have to wake up that early at all. My class is at 1pm or i have free day to do other non-urgent tasks. Am I more energized? No... I would take a nap or 2 during the day because I feel exhausted. Sometimes I sleep earlier, like at 1am but i would push to 2-3am on different days.. I really don't know whats going on these days. I don't know if what I'm doing is healthy. And now I feel slightly sluggish as I write this; I can feel the burden on my body because of the lack of sleep.

I've also picked up golf again. Its a sport that requires patience and builds alot of character. It always feels good to see a swing a club correctly and see a ball zoom over 100 yards away. I think Im going to try to sleep right now because I have a meeting to go to later on. but I will be on the golf course within 48 hours.

No comments: